Friday 8 February 2008

Six random things about me meme

I have been tagged by my old housemate Dr But Why? with a "six random things about me that aren't very important" meme. Meme rules and stuff are below.

I'm quite a random kind of dog so it wasn't very hard to think of six things. So ... in no particular order, here we go:

1. I am made of velvet and the top of my head smells just like Stray's blanket did when she was little.

2. I am higher up the pecking order than Wallaby-cat, she just doesn't know it. She picks on me loads, but I know I'm more important than her because I get the plate scraps at the end of every meal. Stray and Ms M share almost all their food with me, only saving for themselves the very special treats that they keep in the bin. Sometimes I help myself to the extra special food in Stray and Ms M's bin, and they get really cross!

3. When we all go out together for a big long walk, Stray and Ms M call it "going dogging". And then laugh loads.

4. I have celebrity friends. Helen Mirren used to pat me in the park when I lived in London.

5. I have had over 50 hours of psychotherapy.

6. I can't actually drive, I just like to pretend.

So ...  the rules are:


Rules on blog and links as appropriate. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people and let them know they've been tagged.

And now for the tagging ... I tag: AnticantCasTrousers, Miss TickleBadger and ... Wallaby-cat!


5 comments:

Kahless said...

Oh Ruby, you look so beautiful lying there on the sofa with you lovely pink nails.

I too am covered in velvet and have a special odour. Maybe I need psychotherapy for my obsession with hunting rabbits, killing them, then rolling their innards into my coat. Or maybe not.

Ben
Ben and Holly

trousers said...

I must say you have eloquent diction and typing skills for a doggy. Do you have a special keyboard? I wonder if you help the humans you live with to write their posts too.

Call me cold and heartless (or just woof a bit and stare at me balefully), but whereas I'm very pleased that you thought to tag me, then at the moment at least I'm all tagged out.

Perhaps a nice dog-chew, a squeaky toy and lots of fuss might be suitable compensation for this poor state of affairs?

But Why? said...

(said in that special tone of voice reserved for use with babies, animals and the unfeasibly short...)

Hello, Roo! All those words - aren't you a clever doggie? Yes you are. Yes you are! Has the horrible Snuff been bullying you again? Aww... Why don't you take it all out on Frank?

Shall we go and play 'stick'? Would you like that? Would you??

If we go and play 'stick', would you possibly stop trying to dislocate my shoulders by pulling on the chew toy which frequently attaches itself to my hands???

Unknown said...

Aw, Ruby, you are such a gorgeous girl - I'm not surprised Helen Mirren used to pat you. May I bestow a kiss on that velvety wrinkly part just between your eyes and your nose?

And by the way, just in case you don't know it, because most humans don't seem to get this - Dogs Rule!

XXYXX said...

Oh ♥Ruby♥, you'd also quite like to sit on me, as a far more novel alternative to sitting on the usual available laps / chest / head.